GOLUM Restarts Meetings in Memphis with Introduction to OpenVZ
Thu Aug 19, 7-9 PM CST
- Southwest Tennessee Community College (Map)
- Fulton Building; Room 400 (Auditorium)
- 7:00 – Called to order
- 7:00-7:20 - Brief introductions by attendees (name, workplace, nature of interest in Linux, Open Source, Free Culture and related themes; no speeches, just brief introductions please)
- 7:20-7:30 - Historical overview of the group by a founder or designee
- 7:30-7:45 - Appoint a committee of 2-5 individuals to review the existing by-laws and organizational structure to report back in one month with any suggested changes (knowing the folks who set up the group I imagine that the original founding documents are probably pretty solid and won’t leave a lot of work to do). Anyone willing to be nominated please speak up on the list prior to the meeting – hopefully the committee will emerge and all we have to do at the meeting is recognize those who are willing to step up.
- 7:45-8:30 - Presentation by Scott Dowdle.
- 8:30 – Meeting adjourned